Saturday, July 10, 2010

Welcome!

Last Thursday Angie and I planned to meet at T.G.I.Friday's for a summertime lunch and chat session. Before I got there, Angie texted saying that the restaurant was closed and there was just a little sign on the door to direct us to other nearby Friday's locations.

If you've ever been to my old blog site, that's what you'd see now. There should be a boarded window and a sign reading that this site is closed and we've moved. It was a little disconcerting when the provider sent notification that they wouldn't be continuing to support blog sites. My brain was spinning thinking about all of the work that went into those previous posts, but one thing I've learned is that change is usually good.

Read along with me this year and follow my discoveries in 21st Century Learning. I look forward to your helpful comments and insights.

Old Blog Posts: http://sites.epals.com/bulldog_blog/

No comments:

Post a Comment